- Is your INBOX bursting at the seams?
- Do you struggle to keep on top of your Inbox, never mind tackle the 100s maybe even thousands of unread messages sitting on your inbox. Is it always full?
- Do you have subscriptions & personal emails all coming into your main business account.
- Does expression, I cant see the wood for the trees, sounds similar when it comes to your email
- Do you dread your first day back to work after a holiday or a long weekend?
- If you have a HELL YES to any of the above – you are in INBOX HELL my friend and need some TLC.
Business Review & Systems Reboot Package
This service is for business owners who are not in a position to commit to ongoing retainer packages or for those who want to “test the water” or pick the brains of an OBM. You know you need help but you are not quite sure where to start. You have some systems in place but could they be better? or you may have no systems in place and need advice on where to start.
Booking a business review session will help you get clear on what needs to happen in your business so you can scale effectively & efficiently by following our customized plan which will outlining the tools and strategies you need to SCALE.
This service is best suited to business owners who are
pre 6 figures looking for Virtual Assistant support.
Businesses at this stage are generally looking for help with specific projects, such as customer service support, diary & email management, invoicing etc.
Scale up Package
This service is best suited to business owners who are low to mid 6 figures looking to scale up. You have a steady, proven income streams mapped out & its now time to focus on growth. This is the right time to invest on an Online Business Manager (OBM) to manage the day to day running of & streamlining of your business.
Team up Package
This service is best suited to business owners who already have a virtual support team managing the day to day running of the business BUT you are not able to manage or oversee your team on your own efficiently. An OBM can take over the management of your team so you only have one person overseeing and reporting to you rather than multiple