Start Up Package
Firstly, huge congratulations on becoming a business owner and welcome to this exciting entrepreneurial journey!
Do any of these sound familiar? If you answer YES to any of these questions, the good news is that you’re in the right place…
- Is your business growing at a faster rate than you can cope with alone and you’re stretched to capacity?
- Are you struggling to find time to take care of all your admin?
- Is your inbox overflowing, your appointments are a mess, you have invoices that need chasing, and your “to do” list is endless?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your time effectively, and always feel there aren’t enough hours in your day?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed and frustrated, working all the hours you can but not seeing the results?
- Are you working evenings and weekends to stay on top of things and missing out on quality time with family and friends?
Having a good work-life balance can often feel like an unattainable goal, especially as life as a business owner strays outside of a typical 9-5 day.
For most people, it’s easy to make work a priority over actually living your life. At some point though, the overwhelm, disorganised frustration, and stress can start to kill your creative thinking and take your love out of your business.
You need help and you need it fast but aren’t in a position to hire a full or part time member of staff.
This is where our VA service will help you get focused and organised – the overwhelm will slip away so fast you’ll wonder why you didn’t outsource long ago. This support will help you focus on your strengths – driving your business forward.
Have you ever heard that wonderful saying…
“MASTER YOUR STRENGTHS AND OUTSOURCE YOUR WEAKNESSES”
Well now you have – and NOW is the time to start working smarter and seeing the immediate impact this will have on your life.
Whats included in our Startup Package?
- Set up and edit client appointments
- Clear your diary in case of emergencies or unforeseeable circumstances and notify everyone
- Set up actionable recurring tasks
- Checking & responding to emails
- Daily inbox management
- Maintaining inbox folders
- Getting your inbox to zero and maintaining this level of calm throughout our time together
- Client on-boarding, off-boarding and continued client support throughout your working time
- Correspond with clients & offer a friendly, professional customer experience
- Be the first point of contact to your clients